Last week, the blog YA Book Reads came out with their list of Young Adult Literature’s top ten villains.
Nothing helps make a good book better than a villain that we all love to hate.
Click on the links to access our catalog to request the books in which these strong characters shine. (If they’re not in the catalog, try using the M.O.R.E. service).
1. Lord Voldemort, The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
2. Valentine, The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
3. President Snow, The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
4. Belatrix Lestrange, The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
5. Alisitar Knight, Witch series by Carolyn MacCullough (coming soon!)
6. Ismus, Dancing Jax by Robin Jarvis (coming soon!)
7. Reyad, Study series by Maria V. Snyder
8. The Volturi, The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
9. The Killer, The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
10 – Bastian – Angelfire series by Courtney Allison Moulton (coming soon!)
Click on the link below to read the full post (rated PG):
Are there any characters who you should add to the list? Any that don’t think should be there? Feel free to comment below!